I got this from Brandy so here goes!
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? For Christmas definitely wrapping paper. The paper the bows, the ribbon; it's what makes it festive.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I LOVE real trees. But we can't have a real tree in our house by regs for more than 10 days. So artificial it is.
3. When do you put up the tree? December 1st. My daddy's birthday. We always have.
4. When do you take the tree down? When I finally find the energy sometime after January 1st.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, with Sprite in it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My "day bed". It was what I really wanted.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Several. We're kind of additcted to them. We have several kid friendly ones like the "Little People Nativity" and a set of stuffed animals and dolls that the kids play with.
8. Hardest person to buy for? David. His toys are so expensive so it's hard to find the perfect thing.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Grandparents. Pictures always work.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Snail mail it is.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of anything.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown Christmas and Miricle on 34th St.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October usually.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree ? Colored. It's just so fun.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night and Winter Wonderland
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home. Christmas is about home and my immediate family.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. I don't like angels with wings. It's bothered me since I was very young. And you can't find an angel without wings. Go figure!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One present (pajamas) on Christmas Eve and everything else on the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People thinking it's about buying the perfect thing.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We each get a new ornament each year. It makes for an eclectic tree but one very full of memories.
24. Favorite food Christmas dinner? Everything together.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My family together and happy.
26. Favorite Christmas tradition? Christmas eve reading the nativity story and singing songs.
27. Tag 5 people - Let's just say, if you have a blog and you are reading this - you have been tagged!