Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories

Brandy has this on her blog and I thought it was a fun idea! So enjoy and I hope you copy it to yours so I can share my memories of you too.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

There are oh so many of them from just the last 3 years! But I'll choose the most poignant, the memory of you calling me up one random day the summer after our girls were born. I had just recently realized I had post partum depression and had called Brandy in a huge wreck, and though I've never connected anything, I think she might have had a hand in you calling me up. I had just woken up from a mid-day nap so I was kinda groggy and it took me a good 5 minutes of conversation to really figure out WHO you were, and we set up that 'date' to go get ice cream at cold stone. And thus was the start of my salvation and a strong friendship between Anya and Sammi.

October 4, 2007